The Self Care Collection: Product Care

Caring for your self care collection products…


Candle Care Information

These tips will ensure you get maximum enjoyment from your candle. All our candles are handmade using only pure essential oils and 100% natural soy wax, which are flammable. When lit, the candle will contain hot molten wax and must be used with caution. If not used safely, candles can cause a fire, but when used safely, they will enhance your wellbeing.

Our candles may perform slightly different to a standard candle, purely due to having natural crystals set into them.

Candle use: Place the candle on a level, fire resistant surface, remove the lid and trim the wick to 5-10mm. The first burn of the candle should be for a minimum of 2 hours, and ensure the candle gets a full melt pool, to stop tunnelling and make your candle last longer. All packaging is reusable and recyclable. Avoid putting your candle in direct sunlight as this will damage the scent and the wax. The colour of the candle may change over time, this is due to the natural ingredients and will not affect the performance of the scent.

Warning: Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candles out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Never burn candles in a draught. Never touch the glass container once the candle is lit, wait until it has cooled before touching or moving. Do not place on polished or painted surfaces. Never blow out a candle, always snuff out the flame. Never burn a candle right to the bottom. Keep your candle free from foreign materials. Always trim the wick to 5-10mm before relighting. Keep all safety guidelines for future reference.

Caution: Essential oils may cause allergic reaction – check ingredients list and use with caution. Essential oils can cause serious eye irritation. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse with water for several minutes. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. In case of contact with the skin, wash your hands with warm soapy water. Keep all essential oil products out of reach of children and pets. Do not take internally. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, liver damage, cancer or have any other medical condition that can be affected by essential oils, please seek the advice of a health care professional before using any essential oil products.

Disclaimer: This information is intended to help you make informed decisions and our products safely and is not medical advice. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, liver damage, cancer or have any other medical condition that can be affected by essential oils, please seek the advice of a health care professional before using any essential oil products.


Mist Care Information

Recommended use: Shake well, remove the cap and pump the spray 1-3 times. Allow the scent to settle for a few seconds and then return to the room and enjoy. Do not spray onto polished or painted surfaces. Do not spray directly onto leather. If you get any on a leather surface, wipe off with a damp cloth. Do not store the bottle in direct sunlight or on a window as this could damage the scent. All packaging is reusable and recyclable. Keep all safety guidelines for future reference.

Caution: Essential oils may cause allergic reaction – check ingredients list and use with caution. Essential oils can cause serious eye irritation. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse with water for several minutes. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local regulations. In case of contact with the skin, wash your hands with warm soapy water. Keep all essential oil products out of reach of children and pets. Do not ingest or take internally. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, liver damage, cancer or have any other medical condition that can be affected by essential oils, please seek the advice of a health care professional before using any essential oil products. Do not place spray directly onto polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces or on electrical equipment as spillage may cause damage to certain materials.

Disclaimer: This information is intended to help you make informed decisions and our products safely and is not medical advice. If you are pregnant or nursing a baby, have heart disease, epilepsy, high blood pressure, diabetes, liver damage, cancer or have any other medical condition that can be affected by essential oils, please seek the advice of a health care professional before using any essential oil products.